Frontend Engineer (Angular)
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only seeking candidates from Europe.
At PSP Media we develop cloud-based software solutions for the sports industry, enabling clubs and associations to bring their coaching education and administration online. We are soon launching training.app, our B2C platform for sports coaches of all levels anywhere in the world, helping them to improve their coaching by giving them access to high-quality coaching content across all their devices.
As a Frontend Engineer you not only maintain our different Angular applications for web and mobile but also implement new features and build new applications from the ground up. You take pride in transforming wireframes and mockups into functional user interfaces offering a sleek and intuitive experience across different devices.
- Maintain and extend our Angular-based responsive web applications with responsibility for both user interface and functionality.
- Understand complex business requirements and help breaking them down into digestible user stories as well as deciding on technologies and architecture for their implementation.
- Work closely with our backend team to design the APIs your applications consume and define their functionality.
- Assist with investigating and reproducing issues reported by our users and help improve our QA processes to detect potential problems early.
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €40,000 to €45,000 annually. The actual compensation offered will be based on relative experience and skills, location and employment type. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other team members will join as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
- Distributed Team, enabling us to hire Europe's best talents
- Regular onsite meetings across Europe
- Personal Development Allowance
- Prestigious Clients
- Flexible working hours and time-off policy with 26 Vacation Days
- Monthly wellbeing allowance for Gym Membership, Massages etc.
- Co-Working Space & Home Office Allowances
- Proficient user of ES6, Typescript, HTML and SASS/CSS
- 2+ years experience in developing responsive web applications with Angular
- Proficient user of a modern Frontend Developers set of tools such as NPM, git, linters etc.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Hands-on experience with working with REST APIs
- Writing clean, reusable and testable code
- Experience with RxJS
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with Vue.js, Jest
- Experience with or understanding of WebSockets
- Understanding and following WCAG principles
- Experience with CI
- Experience with hybrid AngularJS - Angular applications